Most of the analysts working at Innovatech Labs have prior experience working in manufacturing or manufacturing support positions. Our broad range of materials analysis techniques and experienced analysts help you apply the data to your process and solve your manufacturing issues, unlike many other analytical laboratories who supply only the data. With a same day turnaround time available (at a premium rate), you can avoid costly shut-downs.
Below are examples of how Innovatech Labs, a leading material testing lab, has supported other manufacturers with their analytical testing needs. Call us today at 888-740-5227 to discuss your specific manufacturing support needs with one of our qualified analysts.
- Analysis for Residual Solvents – Residual ethanol is detected in a powder using gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Epoxy Analysis – A failed epoxy is analyzed using gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Comparison of Good & Failed Parts – The amount of plasticizer used in plastic parts is determined using infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Head Crash on Magnetic Disk – Damage from a head crash on a magnetic disk is analyzed using Auger spectroscopy
- Determining Cause of Shorts on PCB’s – The cleanliness of printed circuit boards was measured using ion chromatography (IC)
- Residual Chlorine on Medical Devices – Cleanliness following exposure to HCl is determined using ion chromatography (IC)
- Reverse Engineering of Multilayered Bag – The thickness and composition of various layers are measured using digital imagery and infrared spectroscopy (FTIR).
- Surface Analysis of Nitinol – Surface chemistry and thickness of passivation layer are measured using Auger spectroscopy
- Contaminant on Polyethylene Surface – A surface stain is analyzed using electron spectroscopy for chemical analysis (ESCA)
- ID of Haze on Polyimide Substrate – Suspected chromium haze analyzed using electron spectroscopy for chemical analysis (ESCA)
- Analysis of Stain on Electrode – A hard water stain is analyzed using Auger spectroscopy
- Analysis of Passivated Stainless Steel – Surface chemistry and thickness of passivation layer are measured using electron spectroscopy for chemical analysis (ESCA)
- ID of Contaminant on Molded Part – Residual surfactant found using infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
Contact us today to begin fulfilling your specific analytical testing and manufacturing support needs.