Updated: June 1st, 2020
As you may have heard, the State of Minnesota has lifted some restrictions on businesses as of June 1st. We’re continuing to comply with local and federal guidelines, and we are taking extra precautions to keep our staff and customers safe.
- Our staff will continue to work staggered shifts to reduce the number of people in the lab at any given time.
- Customers should contact us before coming to drop off or pick up samples.
- Customers should remain in the reception area
- Right now, only employees may be in the lab area.
These few restrictions will help us serve you quickly without compromising safety for employees or customers.
To Submit a Sample:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you will be submitting a sample.
- Include what type of analysis you will need (if known), the approximate arrival date of the sample, how the sample was shipped and tracking number if possible.
- Include a completed Sample Testing Form with the samples.
We will strive to maintain our 10 day turnaround time. You will be notified if the turnaround time for your project will be greater than 10 business days